PRIVACY Counsel (m/f/d) - Netherlands
- Assess and evaluate international data privacy and protection issues for our Dutch, Belgian and Luxembourgish as well as international clients
- Assume responsibilities as external data protection officer for our international clients
- Identify business and legal risks and offer creative solutions and advice based on a reasonable balance of the applicable issues
- Draft contracts, company policies, works council agreements, legal opinions, etc. for our clients (e.g. concerning video surveillance, e-mail and internet use, etc.)
- Research and monitor data protection and privacy developments in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and around the world
- Provide advice and data protection training to our clients
- Lawyer, preferably with a Master’s degree from a Dutch or Belgian University. A license to practice law in the Netherlands or Belgium would be an asset.
- Active interest in information technology and its legal implications.
- Dutch native speaker with very good English skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, good judgment, willingness to always aim at the customer’s best interest.
- Ability to effectively team up and build rapport with business partners and colleagues.
FIRST PRIVACY offers you the opportunity to become a member of our vibrant, young and fast growing team in an interesting trendsetting legal field with in depth on-the-job-training, diverse and challenging tasks, the opportunity to build your career and personal brand, enjoy an excellent working environment, an attractive salary and a healthy work-life-balance.
FIRST PRIVACY is committed to equal opportunities and non-discrimination.
FIRST PRIVACY aims to ensure equality in recruitment and employment.
- Herr Cihan Parlar
- Managing director
- +49 421 636632-879