Intern (m/f/d) - Data Protection
- FIRST PRIVACY GmbH, site Bremen
For FIRST PRIVACY GmbH at the Bremen location, we are looking for a Data Protection Intern (m/f/d) for 6 month.
What your role will be
- Actively supporting our team of lawyers and information security experts
- Updating and researching on new national and international developments in data protection law, especially regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Assessing data protection law issues for our German and international clients
- Identifying risks from a business and legal perspective and offering creative solutions and advice based on a reasonable balance of the applicable circumstances of the industry
- Drafting contracts, company policies, works council agreements, legal opinions, etc., for our clients (e.g. concerning video surveillance, e-mail and internet use, etc.).
What you bring to the table
- Legal background, with the ability to think, work and structure legal arguments, as well as the willingness to familiarize yourself with new areas of law (including foreign legal systems)
- Fluent written and spoken English skills other languages are a plus, a good command of written and spoken German is an advantage
- Professional experience in a law firm or consulting company is a plus. However, the position is also suitable for career starters (m/f/d), as we provide our consultants with intensive in-house theoretical and practical training and support
- Open-mindedness and curiosity towards data privacy and IT security topics
- Ability to work in multicultural teams
- Good customer/client relationship management skills with a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach in the interest of our customers.
Working in a constantly growing, international team, with more than 20 lawyers from more than 12 different jurisdictions, flat hierarchies and an appreciative working atmosphere, as well as in a promising field of law that is constantly changing. You will receive the necessary guidance and support from us if data protection law is a new territory for you. We offer the opportunity to set your own priorities and develop your talents.
- Frau Laura Ellerkamp
- Human Resources
- +49 421 696632-222